Friday, November 4, 2016

Testimony

Hello!
I just love Jesus Christ. President Anderson of the twelve once said if we don´t know what to say to one of our friends, or family..etc..to talk of Christ. It is never enough, today I just wanted to bare my testimony of Him. I know He lives, I know He was born, I know He established his church, taught his doctrine and showed us the way we might find joy and be happy serving others and loosing our life for our friends.  I know that He died not only for our sins, but for our sorrows, pains tempations. I  know that He felt everything and bore everything before we ever did. I know He knows you, Uriel, Marisabel, Sister Provost, Kristen..He loves you soo much! I´m grateful for the restoration, I´m grateful that we can have the fullness of His gospel once again and worship him! 
He is truly the reason to rejoice! He is the reason for joy! I love being a missionary. I love this gospel!

Thank you so much for your support, love and prayers!

I´m praying for all of you too!

Sister Trejo

No comments:

Post a Comment