Monday, May 2, 2016

CHICAGO THE WINDY CITY!

HELLO EVERYONE!!(: First of all Feliz dia das Mãe´s para tudo mundo! happy Mother´s day!! I want to thank each and every single mother! i know the world would be no where with out all of you! This week was a mircle! There was about three days with NO SUN and wind..It definitely reminded me of Kansas!(: This week was definitely a week of miracles! I feel so happy and lucky to be serving in a ward where EVERYONE wants to help with missionary work! This week we were able to go out with a member named Sister Betty! She is wondeful! We had an opportunity to have a family home evening at her house and have tons of investigators feel of her love and concern for them! Sunday at church was definintely a blessing!

I love the gospel. I love Christ! I know he does make us whole

Sister Trejo



No comments:

Post a Comment