Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Merry Christmas

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
First of all I can´t believe that this year is ending. I can´t believe that it´s been a year. I can´t believe that it´s hot(:I can´t believe a lot of things.
One thing I can believe is that I know Christ lives. This past week I´pve been pondering a tons of what I have learned this past year. What I have applied into my life. I´ve come to the knowledge that we are all failures like Mosiah puts it (Mosiah 4:11-12) We are all depended on God and Christ for more happiness, success, joy. I know that this year has been tough on both countries, countries EVERYWHERE worldwide. Something I´ve come to know is that Only through Christ and his Restored church can we find Peace and Faith, hope.
Everyone I love Christ, I know He is our big brother, and I know HE KNOWS each and everysingle one of us. I hope that this Christmas this New year we can offer him our soul (Omni1:26) We can be more kind, more loving, more given in a world so cold and tormoiled. this year I´ve come to know that true lasting peace is found here in the teaching of the gospel of Jesus Christ, it is where we are safe.
I know miracles are real, I know they are brought by faith and obedience, hard work.(: I know that Jospeh Smith indeed see God the Father and Jesus Christ. I have NODOUBT.
Thank you so much for all your prayers and love. Thank you so much for being examples TO ME. I hope we can all continue in the path, enduring to the end with a steadfastness in Christ..the one who saves.

I love you!!!!

Happy new year!

Sister Trejo


No comments:

Post a Comment