Monday, February 13, 2017

Emergency Transfer

Hello my sweet wonderful beautiful family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love being a missionary. Thank you soo much for your prayers and love. THERE ARE TONS of news I want to give to you, from a World wide missionary broadcast that change our hours of sleep..we now wake up at 7 and sleep at 11..to key indicators in the work..
also..I came to juiz de fora today for leadership counsil and I talked to the mission President and he told me I was being emergancy transfered.. He assured me it was God´s will. I´m being transfered to Nova Era Juiz De Fora!!! I´m so excited and I´m going to train a brand new sister! I´m a little scared..but I don´t have anytime to be scared..I´m just going forward!
I love my mission president. HE IS AMAZING!
This week was tons of miracles in the work and I can just feel that I am here to serve where ever needed!
That´s all the news for now,, i have to go.. I spent all my time doing final touched on my essays and now it´s time to go!!!
Know that I know Christ lives!
I know, I feel, He is real.
In the name of Jesus Christ  Amen.
Sister Trejo






No comments:

Post a Comment