Wednesday, February 3, 2016

The shortest and longest week

HELLO everyone! It´s soo good to hear from all of you this week! I wanted to say thank you soo much for the Christmas cards and letters I recieved! My Heart loves receiving emails, but there is something special about letters! Thank you so much Sister Mills, the Andersons from Lamar,CO and my family! I loved them soo much!
Well as everyone might know we had transfers! I stayed in Ubá and my trainer went to a city called Varginha! She is doing soo well and her birthday is this Friday! If everyone wants to go to google translate and write her a little HAPPY BIRTHDAY OR FELIZ ANIVERSARIO! She truly helped me soo much and I´m so grateful for her! (nildete.trindade@myldsmail.net)
My new companion is Sister Paz! She´s a sister that been out for a year and she´s from Peru! She´s so great! She´s always laughing and smiling! We get along great! These last few weeks have been a lot of finding new people to teach and a tons of rain too! We had 8 days of none stop rain! (Never in my life, living in kansas haha) It was soo great! I don´t know yet if I rather be soaked in rain, or sweat..both are pretty great!(: This week we´ve been working a lot with a family we found knocking doors! Their names are Ana Paula (the mom) Nathanael (the son) and Natasha (the daughter) They are seriously so great! We´ve been teaching the a lot about prayer and Heavenly Father truly does knows and answers our prayers! We´ve also been teaching Ana Paula´s mom named Daulva and her husband! She is living with her grandaughter named Vitoria and we´ve been working with them as well! So it´s one big family that we´ve been visiting! We have also been working a tons with our recent converst Thais and Jaquelene! They are soo great and are an example to me on faith and love! We are preparing for a baptism this weekend of their sister/ daughter Julia! Shes 13 and soo excited for this saturday!
This week we also had interviews with President Cascardi! He´s soo awsome and i´m so grateful for him and his support and role heere oin the mission! Another thing thhat was really great this week was that we had a missionary broadcast on Wednesday solely for missionaries! It was amazing and we heard from different apostles and different presidency on what we as missionaries are here to do and what we can improve on! My heart really was touched to see that the Church is aware of EVERY single missionary in the world and that this is truly The Lord´s kingdom here on earth. I know that as members and missionaries work together the outcome is much better. I know that sharing the gospel doesn´t have to be complicated, but a simple smile that can make a WHOLE difference!
I have a strong testimony that this is Christ´s church and that the teachings that are found here are perfect! We are definitely not, but I know as we stive each day we can ulmitely be better! 

Thank you so much for the love, and prayers and support!

Have an amazing week! Don´t forget to smile!

love love

Sister Trejo

No comments:

Post a Comment