Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Hello!

Hello everyone! Sorry this email will be short as well! I´m trying to catch up on all the emails I need to write! But first of all thank you so much for the prayers. This week we spent tons of time trying to find new people to teach! It was so great! We tried different technic and I think we are going to try to open up a english spanish class given by ME! Haha o boy! Pray for me please! Also, This week was transfers! I´m staying in Ubá! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Sadly my trainer is leaving and i´m going to get another Sister! I´m a little nervous, but I know all is going to be well! I love you all so much! THank you for the support and love!

Sister Provost! I love you soo much and I´llwrrite you next week! I hope the moving goes well and please know that i´ll be praying for you! HUG!
Kristen! Sister Staib! I love you to death! I´m so excited for the arrivel of your baby girl!



Have a great week everyone!!

Love Sister Trejo!

No comments:

Post a Comment