Monday, June 20, 2016

Short and Sweet

I can´t believe it! What a wonderful journey and privilage to have served here in Tres Rios, sorry this email is going to be short too and no pitures. My heart hurts just thiking about taking pictures with everyone. I truly love and lvoed it here. I know this is the Lord´s vineyard. I know this is the Lord´s work. I know the Book of Mormon changes lives. What a privilage to be a part of such a wonderful work and to see the lives of soo many of our brothers and sisters change as they read and pray about the Book of Mormon. I know as we read this sacred book each and everyday we will be uplifted and edified. We will want to be apart of the truth!

I love the gospel! I love you all!! Thank uyou for the prayers!!

love love,

Sister Trejo

No comments:

Post a Comment