Tuesday, April 5, 2016

HOLY COW! TRANSFERS, CONFERENCE, GREENIE!

HELLO WONDERFUL FAMILY AND FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!First of all. I love you guys soo much! I hope you all know that(: I hope you all enjoyed Conference, wasn´t it wonderful? Everything that was said, taught, preached..I know it´s true with all my heart. Someone once told me that Conference is different when you are a missionary, and I testify that´s true! I felt soo uplifted not only in belhaf of myself, but all my investigators. I felt alot of the things that were said is what they need! Elder Bednar said it right! BAPTISM! There is NO WAY we can recieve all these blessing if we don´t take the first leap of faith! I know that all other churches are amazing wonderful great christians, but I know that Christ he established His only one true kingdom here on earth and after his death those prescious things were lost. I know that God loves us so much that he called a prophet to be restore Christ´s church here once again! I know that authority is here once again on earth to baptize, to bless and to seal families for all eternity! I hope we can all pray that we can share this truth with everyone. I know the Book pf Mormon is proof of that!(: As we read and pray our lives change and we become the people and children God wants us to be! I love Conference so much! 
So I recieved a phone call this morning and my companion Sister Prado is being transfered! I´m staying WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and my companion is....I DON`T KNOW..because i´m TRAINING!!!! BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHFdsjkfj dskljfklsdj fwiojfklçdsjfofjkl sdfklasjklr..That means i´m terrified. I feel soo scared and indaquate. I know the mission president prayed and recieved revelation and so i´m holding on to that faith! I travel to Juiz de Fora to pick her up tomorrow and i find out who she is wedneday! PRAY FOR ME PLEASE!(: SHe is going to loves Três Rios the members are wonderful and we are teaching amazing people!(: I hope that together we can learn and bring our brothers and sisters to the fold(: 

I love you all so much! Thank you for the prayers and letters! Thank you GArden City youth! I love you! I pray that we can all take in what Jeffrey R Holland said and hold these words in our hearts forever!(: until next confreence and that we will not esquecer que Deus nos ama! Not forget that god loves us!(:

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

SISITER TREJO


No comments:

Post a Comment